Plan in Advance to Give Your Loved Ones a Chance, or Procrastinate and Leave It up to the State
Whether you need assistance creating an estate plan, are caring for aging parents, or would like help with the probate process, you can rely on Daviau Law Offices, PC, for high-quality and affordable legal services.
I am Nicholas W. Daviau and I founded my firm to provide people in Worcester and throughout Massachusetts with comprehensive legal services in several different practice areas. I strive to create lifelong relationships with each of my clients and promise to help them meet their legal needs in every phase of their lives.
A Client-Focused Law Firm
As your family dynamics change, so do your legal needs. I take the time to understand the unique challenges my clients' face and tailor my legal services to their specific circumstances. I provide personalized assistance in the following areas of law:
- Estate planning: As a Worcester estate lawyer, I take a holistic approach to estate planning and take the necessary time to get a complete picture of my clients financial situations and legal goals. Using tools such as wills and trusts, powers of attorney and health care proxies, I help my clients create a plan that meets their current and future needs.
- Elder law: Several complex challenges that affect the elderly, from Medicaid planning to Medicaid advocacy. I help take the burden off you, allowing you to focus on what's really important: ensuring that your loved ones gets the care they need.
- Probate: When a loved one passes away, a lawyer can help alleviate the stress associated with the probate process. I specialize in estate administration and probate litigation. I can also assist you in establishing guardianships and conservatorships for incapacitated loved ones.
- Special needs planning: Individuals with disabilities and special needs require specialized attention in the areas of estate planning and government benefit advocacy. Ensuring that your loved ones' best interests are represented while preserving their ability for government benefit programs is of utmost importance.
- Real estate: I also offer a full range of real estate services, including residential real estate transactions and landlord-tenant matters.
Contact a Worcester Elder Law Attorney for a Free Consultation
Daviau Law Offices, PC, is conveniently located at 255 Park Avenue in Worcester, Massachusetts, near historic Elm Park. Free parking is available in the lot or garage. To schedule a free consultation with me, call 508-425-4270 or 866-513-0612. You can also easily contact me online. After-hours and in-home appointments are available by special arrangement.