Nicholas W. Daviau
Born, raised and still a resident of the Worcester area, Attorney Daviau strives to provide high quality legal services at reasonable rates to those in and around Worcester County.
Since April 2011, Attorney Daviau has operated his own practice focusing most of his attention to the areas of Real Estate Transactions, Estate Planning, Elder Law, Medicaid Planning & Advocacy, Estate and Trust Administration, Guardianship and Conservatorship; areas in which Attorney Daviau has practiced since 2008. Given the nature of his work, Attorney Daviau takes tremendous pride in alleviating his client's stress while successfully navigating them through their particular and unique circumstances. This is crucial as it allows Attorney Daviau's clients to focus their attention where it is most important: insuring that their loved ones receive the care, companionship, and attention they need and deserve.
Attorney Daviau is very active within the community serving as a Board Member for two local non-profit agencies: (1) The Friends of the Worcester Senior Center, Inc., the fund raising arm of the Worcester Senior Center, and (2) The Goddard House. Additionally, Attorney Daviau regularly provides free educational seminars to various audiences throughout Central Massachusetts.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning & Elder Law 40%
- Probate Matters - Guardianship, Conservatorship, Estate/Trust Administration 25%
- Real Estate 35%
- Massachusetts, 2007
- Western New England University School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- Western New England University, Springfield, Massachusetts
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Honors: Dean's List
Past Employment Positions
- Elder & Disability Law Advocates, Assistant Attorney, 2008 to 2011
- Western New England University, Assistant to the General Counsel, 2004 to 2008
Pro Bono Activities
- Free Educational Seminar to Senior Centers throughout Central Massachusetts, 2009 to Present